E-ZPass Customer Service Walk-in Center
NOW OPEN MONDAY - FRIDAY 8 AM - 6 PM
E-ZPass Customer Service
In observance of Independence Day, the Maine Turnpike Authority Headquarters and E-ZPass Customer Service Center will be closed on Monday, July 5th. Service through ezpassmaineturnpike.com is available.
Regular business hours will resume Tuesday, July 6th.
E-ZPass is an automated toll collection system that allows individuals and businesses to pay tolls electronically. An electronic "tag" is attached to the windshield, roof or license plate of your vehicle. This tag relays the vehicle's entry and exit locations to the agency on which you are traveling. The appropriate toll is then calculated and deducted from your prepaid toll account.
Benefits of E-ZPass
E-ZPass makes traveling more convenient. There's no more digging for cash or waiting in line to pay the toll. E-ZPass also saves you money through discounts offered by many toll facilities and helps reduce traffic congestion.
With E-ZPass you receive the following benefits:
- Most fares are less than cash rates saving you money
- Automatically enrolled in the E-Z Discount Plan saving you 25% up to 50% off each month with 30 trips or more. The more you use the Maine Turnpike, the more you save!
- 24/7 online account access — check your balance, add funds, print toll statements
- Autopay available — set up automatic replenishment with a credit or debit card so you always have money in your account to pay the tolls
- Friendly, local customer service representatives — available to help with all your E-ZPass account questions 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday